BLOSSOMANIA – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By using and hiring via Blossomania website you will be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to be bound by our Terms and Conditions as stated on this website.
Owner: Blossomania owner or any Blossomania’s employee.
Hirer: the person, firm or company, jointly and severally if more than one, hiring Goods from the Owner.
Goods: all goods, supplied by the Owner to the Hirer and includes any services provided by the Owner in delivery, unpacking, installing and collection of Goods.
Hire Period: the period from delivery of Goods until the agreed pick-up time of the Goods.
Terms: Terms and Conditions of Hire.
1. All prices listed on are inclusive of VAT.
2. Prices listed are for 24 hours hiring unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Owner. All the prices are according to timeout, not time used.
3. Goods are not reserved without payment.
4. Deposit payment must be made via bank transfer. The final balance can we pay via bank transfer or cash during delivery.
1. Deposit secures the booking date and is non-refundable.
2. The Hirer shall pay a security deposit before the commencement of the hire period. The deposit must be paid maximum 14 days of the event date unless otherwise specified by the Owner. If the deposit is not paid once the Hirer has agreed to the hire of goods, the quote will no longer be valid and the date will not be secured.
DELIVERY, SET UP AND COLLECTION
1. All prices of Goods includes set up and collection in London. For delivery outside London area delivery price is calculated individually. Free delivery service is available for orders over £200 in London. Free delivery service covers also 5 mile radius around our warehouse postcode (HA40NU).
2. Deliveries on public holidays require additional payment of £30. Collections on public holidays are free of charge.
3. Deliveries are scheduled a minimum of 24 hours before the event’s date and maximum 2h before the event’s time. Monday – Friday 9 am – 10 pm and Saturday – Sunday 9 am – 12 pm unless otherwise agreed by the Owner in writing.
4. Collections are schedule maximum of 24 hours after the event’s date. If collection is requested by the Hire later than 24 hours, the charge will be required according to the daily rental price.
5. The Hirer must ensure it is suitable, sheltered, flat, space to accommodate the Goods ordered. The Hirer may use the Goods outdoors if weather permits during the Hire Period, but must have an alternative sheltered area for use when poor weather conditions prebent outdoor use.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND
1. The Hirer may cancel any order 14 days before the event and be refunded 100% of payments made to the Owner. For cancellation less than 14 days prior to the event, the Hirer will be refunded 50% of payments made to the Owner. For orders canceled less than 5 days prior to an event, the balance of the invoice fee is due in full.
RESPONSIBILITY OF HIRER
1. During the Hire Period all Goods are the responsibility of the Hirer until the pick-up of the Goods.
2. The Hirer assumes responsibility for proper care of the rental items and agree to pay for damages or loss of the goods, except reasonable wear and tear.
3. The Hirer must use the Goods in strict conformity with instructions and specification and must not try and move the Goods by themselves.
1. In case of damage the Goods, a charge is required. The cost is calculated individually, after the damage valuation.
2. In case of loss of the Goods, a charge is required. The fee is the total cost of the lost product. The products value price list is available to view in finance department or can be emailed upon request.
1. Blossomania Company reserves the right to use any photography of our products and services taken during the hire period. Any photography will be used for promotional purposes on our website and/or social media. If you have any objections please let us know in writing prior to your event.